- Manufacturing/Supply ChainThe Dietary Supplement Manufacturers Association of Indonesia provides guidance to manufacturers based in Indonesia and serves as an intermediary between the government and industry to address issues of common interest pertaining to dietary supplements.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchAtaqua Regulatory Services provides regulatory and scientific advice and services to help clients manufacture quality healthcare products for consumers and comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- AdvocacyThe Children’s Investment Fund Foundation is a philanthropy that focuses specifically on improving children’s lives. They work with a range of partners in maternal and child health, adolescent and sexual health, child slavery, and more.
CMMB is a global health organization which works to deliver locally sustainable, quality health solutions to women, children, and their communities in Haiti, Kenya, South Sudan, Zambia and Peru; as well as to provide medical donations to increase access to vital healthcare in low resource settings worldwide.
- Implementation/DistributionDirect Relief is a humanitarian aid organization, active in all 50 states and more than 80 countries, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies – without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe Eleanor Crook Foundation works to scale improved solutions to child undernutrition by deploying the power of research, policy analysis, and advocacy, with the goal of saving children’s lives.
Kirk Humanitarian’s partners have made it possible to reach 27 million women in more than 100 countries with United Nations International Multiple Micronutrient Antenatal Preparation Multiple Micronutrient Supplements (UNIMMAP MMS). Through their collaboration, expertise, and on-the-ground capacity, we are working together to create a healthier and more equitable world.