- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health brings together dedicated experts from many disciplines to educate new generations of global health leaders and produce powerful ideas that improve the lives and health of people everywhere.
- AdvocacyHealthy Mothers Healthy Babies Consortium’s mission is to improve maternal nutrition through collective action by Consortium members to accelerate availability and effective use of MMS in low- and middle-income countries.
- Implementation/DistributionHelen Keller International combats the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health, and nutrition.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchJohns Hopkins’ Bloomberg School of Public Health works to keep millions around the world safe from illness and injury by pioneering new research, deploying knowledge in the field, and educating tomorrow’s public health leaders.
- AdvocacyThe Junaid Family Foundation is a U.S. nonprofit dedicated to empowering vulnerable populations, especially women, adolescents, and children to reach new levels of economic and social growth and stability to transform generational poverty and sow the seeds of future prosperity.
- Implementation/DistributionMAP International is a Christian nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide medicines and health supplies to those in need around the world so they might experience life to the fullest.
- AdvocacyThe Micronutrient Forum serves as a global catalyst and convener for sharing expertise, insights, and experience relevant to micronutrients in all aspects of health promotion and disease prevention.
- Implementation/DistributionMultifaith Alliance is a humanitarian aid organization created in response to the Syrian crisis, made up of more than 100 faith-based and secular partner organizations.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe New York Academy of Sciences is a scientific society with the mission to advance scientific research and knowledge; to support scientific literacy; and to promote the resolution of society's global challenges through science-based solutions.
Kirk Humanitarian’s partners have made it possible to reach 27 million women in more than 100 countries with United Nations International Multiple Micronutrient Antenatal Preparation Multiple Micronutrient Supplements (UNIMMAP MMS). Through their collaboration, expertise, and on-the-ground capacity, we are working together to create a healthier and more equitable world.