- EfficacyProduct SpecificationsResearchAnnals of the New York Academy of SciencesMay 2022
Two studies confirm that providing MMS with 30 mg of iron during pregnancy is comparable to IFA with 60…
- ImplementationManufacturersProduct SpecificationsKirk HumanitarianJanuary 2022
Infographic presenting the financial and environmental implications and availability of MMS depending on common packaging options.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchAtaqua Regulatory Services provides regulatory and scientific advice and services to help clients manufacture quality healthcare products for consumers and comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Manufacturing/Supply ChainThe Dietary Supplement Manufacturers Association of Indonesia provides guidance to manufacturers based in Indonesia and serves as an intermediary between the government and industry to address issues of common interest pertaining to dietary supplements.
- AdvocacyThe Power of Nutrition is an independent charitable foundation, which was established in 2015 to catalyze greater investment in nutrition programs and transform children’s futures.
- AdvocacyThe Micronutrient Forum serves as a global catalyst and convener for sharing expertise, insights, and experience relevant to micronutrients in all aspects of health promotion and disease prevention.
- AdvocacyHealthy Mothers Healthy Babies Consortium’s mission is to improve maternal nutrition through collective action by Consortium members to accelerate availability and effective use of MMS in low- and middle-income countries.
- AdvocacyStronger Foundations for Nutrition is the world's leading collaborative of philanthropic organizations working to advance investments to end malnutrition around the world.
- AdvocacyThe Children’s Investment Fund Foundation is a philanthropy that focuses specifically on improving children’s lives. They work with a range of partners in maternal and child health, adolescent and sexual health, child slavery, and more.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchSight and Life is a humanitarian nutrition think tank delivering innovative solutions to eliminate all forms of malnutrition in children and women of childbearing age and improve the lives of the world's most vulnerable population.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe New York Academy of Sciences is a scientific society with the mission to advance scientific research and knowledge; to support scientific literacy; and to promote the resolution of society's global challenges through science-based solutions.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchJohns Hopkins’ Bloomberg School of Public Health works to keep millions around the world safe from illness and injury by pioneering new research, deploying knowledge in the field, and educating tomorrow’s public health leaders.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health brings together dedicated experts from many disciplines to educate new generations of global health leaders and produce powerful ideas that improve the lives and health of people everywhere.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe Eleanor Crook Foundation works to scale improved solutions to child undernutrition by deploying the power of research, policy analysis, and advocacy, with the goal of saving children’s lives.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchUSP is an independent, not-for-profit, nongovernmental pharmacopeia. They set quality, purity, strength, and identity standards for medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements.
- Implementation/DistributionVitamin Angels is a U.S.-based organization that works closely with governments, nonprofits, and NGOs in countries all over the world to increase access to health and nutrition services.
- Implementation/DistributionMultifaith Alliance for Syrian Refugees is a humanitarian aid organization created in response to the Syrian crisis, made up of more than 100 faith-based and secular partner organizations.