- Manufacturing/Supply ChainThe Dietary Supplement Manufacturers Association of Indonesia provides guidance to manufacturers based in Indonesia and serves as an intermediary between the government and industry to address issues of common interest pertaining to dietary supplements.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchAtaqua Regulatory Services provides regulatory and scientific advice and services to help clients manufacture quality healthcare products for consumers and comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- AdvocacyThe Children’s Investment Fund Foundation is a philanthropy that focuses specifically on improving children’s lives. They work with a range of partners in maternal and child health, adolescent and sexual health, child slavery, and more.
- AdvocacyThe Coalition of Philanthropies for Global Nutrition is the world's leading collaborative of philanthropic organizations working to advance investments to end malnutrition around the world.
- Implementation/DistributionDirect Relief is a humanitarian aid organization, active in all 50 states and more than 80 countries, with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty or emergencies – without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe Eleanor Crook Foundation works to scale improved solutions to child undernutrition by deploying the power of research, policy analysis, and advocacy, with the goal of saving children’s lives.
Kirk Humanitarian’s partners have made it possible to reach 20 million women in 80 countries with United Nations International Multiple Micronutrient Antenatal Preparation Multiple Micronutrient Supplements (UNIMMAP MMS). Through their collaboration, expertise, and on-the-ground capacity, we are working together to create a healthier and more equitable world.