- Technical/Academic/ResearchSight and Life is a humanitarian nutrition think tank delivering innovative solutions to eliminate all forms of malnutrition in children and women of childbearing age and improve the lives of the world's most vulnerable population.
- AdvocacyStronger Foundations for Nutrition is the world's leading collaborative of philanthropic organizations working to advance investments to end malnutrition around the world.
- AdvocacyThe Power of Nutrition is an independent charitable foundation, which was established in 2015 to catalyze greater investment in nutrition programs and transform children’s futures.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchUSP is an independent, not-for-profit, nongovernmental pharmacopeia. They set quality, purity, strength, and identity standards for medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements.
- Implementation/DistributionVitamin Angels is a U.S.-based organization that works closely with governments, nonprofits, and NGOs in countries all over the world to increase access to health and nutrition services.
Kirk Humanitarian’s partners have made it possible to reach 27 million women in more than 100 countries with United Nations International Multiple Micronutrient Antenatal Preparation Multiple Micronutrient Supplements (UNIMMAP MMS). Through their collaboration, expertise, and on-the-ground capacity, we are working together to create a healthier and more equitable world.