- AdvocacyHealthy Mothers Healthy Babies Consortium’s mission is to improve maternal nutrition through collective action by Consortium members to accelerate availability and effective use of MMS in low- and middle-income countries.
- Implementation/DistributionHelen Keller International combats the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health, and nutrition.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchJohns Hopkins’ Bloomberg School of Public Health works to keep millions around the world safe from illness and injury by pioneering new research, deploying knowledge in the field, and educating tomorrow’s public health leaders.
- Implementation/DistributionMAP International is a Christian nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide medicines and health supplies to those in need around the world so they might experience life to the fullest.
- AdvocacyThe Micronutrient Forum serves as a global catalyst and convener for sharing expertise, insights, and experience relevant to micronutrients in all aspects of health promotion and disease prevention.
- Implementation/DistributionMultifaith Alliance for Syrian Refugees is a humanitarian aid organization created in response to the Syrian crisis, made up of more than 100 faith-based and secular partner organizations.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchThe New York Academy of Sciences is a scientific society with the mission to advance scientific research and knowledge; to support scientific literacy; and to promote the resolution of society's global challenges through science-based solutions.
- Technical/Academic/ResearchSight and Life is a humanitarian nutrition think tank delivering innovative solutions to eliminate all forms of malnutrition in children and women of childbearing age and improve the lives of the world's most vulnerable population.
- AdvocacyStronger Foundations for Nutrition is the world's leading collaborative of philanthropic organizations working to advance investments to end malnutrition around the world.
- AdvocacyThe Power of Nutrition is an independent charitable foundation, which was established in 2015 to catalyze greater investment in nutrition programs and transform children’s futures.
Kirk Humanitarian’s partners have made it possible to reach 20 million women in 80 countries with United Nations International Multiple Micronutrient Antenatal Preparation Multiple Micronutrient Supplements (UNIMMAP MMS). Through their collaboration, expertise, and on-the-ground capacity, we are working together to create a healthier and more equitable world.